9th April 2008
Dear Sir / Madam,
Family Pathways Network Conference
(An initiative funded by the Commonwealth Attorney General’s Department)
North Coast TAFE and Coffs Harbour Interagency Pathways Service (C.H.I.P.S.) would like to formally invite you to this important event.
Two prominent keynote speakers will make presentations on the day. Topics to be discussed include Family Law changes and the need to maintain a child-focus. A variety of workshops are planned for the afternoon. Select the workshop that you are most interested in, via the attached Registration Form, so that you may contribute and participate in a meaningful way.
This conference is a great opportunity for:
• Learning first hand what the Family Law changes are and how they will impact on families.
• Learning about the changes and impacts on service delivery.
• Your agency to become a member of the Family Pathways Network and to build upon opportunities to work collaboratively.
• Information exchange, networking and an increased awareness of services available. In this regard we are creating a Database CD as a Referral Reference Tool. If you would like to be included please complete the enclosed Agency Details sheet and return with your Registration.
• Participation in workshops regarding a broad range of different and challenging needs.
• Relationship building with the Family Relationship Centre.
• Professional Development – a certificate will be provided to full day attendees.
Date: Wednesday, 14th May 2008
Time: 8.55am – 4.15pm
Venue: The Osprey Restaurant, Coffs Harbour Education Campus, Hogbin Drive.
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided.
R.S.V.P. is essential as numbers are limited. Please return the attached Registration Form, via methods outlined on form no later than Monday, 28th April 2008, to secure your place.
Should you have any queries or require any further information, please contact Phillip Baldwin on 02 6659 3193(BH) or our event co-ordinator, Karen Carr, on the e-mail address provided below.
We value your support and participation and look forward to seeing you there.
Liz Yazbek Phillip Baldwin
Head Teacher/Facilitator Teacher/Facilitator
NC TAFE, Coffs Harbour NC TAFE, Coffs Harbour
Karen Carr email@example.com Stronger Communities
Attachments: Registration Form
Agency Service Details Sheet