Do you work in a Community Service organisation?
You are invited to attend a special forum on
The NSW Ombudsman’s current work
in child and family & disability services
Thursday August 23,
Catholic Club, 61A West High Street, Coffs Harbour
NSW Community & Disability Services Commissioner/Deputy Ombudsman, will speak about the role and current work of the NSW Ombudsman in relation to child and family and disability services in NSW and how it impacts consumers and services.
Do you know that we:
· Inquire into & report on major community sector issues
· Monitor the child protection system
· Review deaths of certain children & people with a disability in care
· Monitor and review standards in community services · Deal with complaints about community services · Educate & inform service providers & consumers about rights & responsibilities
We are also keen to hear about sector issues specific to your area.
There will be plenty of opportunity for input & feedback.
· Session 1 Child & Family Services - Child protection Issues
10.00am -11.30am Morning tea will be provided
· Session 2 Disability and other Community Services
1.30pm -3.00pm Afternoon tea will be provided
Each session is free of charge but numbers are needed for catering
To REGISTER email email@example.com
by Tuesday August 21
For ENQUIRIES please call Tracylee on 02 9265 0440 or toll free 1800 451 524
A COPY OF THIS INFORMATION IS ATTACHED IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PASS IT ON TO STAFF OR OTHER COMMUNITY SECTOR WORKERS IN THE AREA. THANK YOU!