The national Living with Memory Loss Program is an initiative of Alzheimer’s Australia and is funded by the Australian Government. This education and support program aims to maximise the health and well-being of people living with early stage dementia, and their carers.
Would you like a better understanding of what is happening to you and be
able to talk to others going through a similar experience?
In a group format, participants have the opportunity to:
· Tell their story of memory loss
· Reflect on the impact of their diagnosis
· Develop an understanding of the importance of self-care
· Enhance their skills for communication with others, and for problem-solving
· Extend their knowledge about legal and financial issues
This program is FREE OF CHARGE.
· It runs for 7 weeks on the same day each week.
· Each session runs in the morning for 2 hours.
· Light refreshments are included at no charge.
Please ring Glenda Hipwell
1300 791 751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are essential